PETALING JAYA: 15th December 2021, IFCA MSC BHD announced a strategic engagement with MECA to raise the visibility of Industrial Relations (IR) and Employee Relations (ER).The engagement is made following the first virtual convention Industrial Relations (IR) Convention hosted by MECA Employers Consulting Agency Sdn Bhd which was held on the 17th November 2021.
Some of the key takeaway of the convention includes:
- Conceptualise best practices to implement world class GR/IR Initiatives
- Protect your organisation from damaging effects of ill-advised employment decisions
- Design cutting edge principles to successfully retain talents
- Build confidence in dealing with complex employment low issues
- Develop deeper understanding of litigation and the rationale of judges
- Drive employment climate to its maximum by marrying ER and IR issues
Vincent Ang, Vice President of HRX, performed a sharing session highlighting the challenges faced by HR professionals following the COVID-19 pandemic. The sharing also highlighted the key benefits of implementing HRX software in combating the challenging HR processes following the post-COVID recovery.