Over the past 30 years, IFCA MSC Bhd has been at the forefront of digital transformation by developing business solutions for property, construction, hospitality & human resource.
Empowering the businesses of today with the tools of tomorrow.
Expertly crafted software, people-centric service.
- We challenge the status quo by being receptive to new ideas.
- We create disruptive solutions that elevate the industries we serve.
- We listen and strive to understand our customers, team members, and market.
- We create compelling user experience with empowered talent and technology.
- We are passionate about what we do and we build authentic relationships.
- We encourage entrepreneurial spirit with integrity, zeal, and passion.
- We strive to achieve work-life balance.
- We respect each other’s ideas and opinions.
- We forge trustworthy relationships with care, humility, and sincerity.
- We consistently deliver quality products and services to our customers and the communities we serve.
- We believe in giving back to the community.
1991-1995: Established Malaysian Branches
In 1991 – 1995, we expanded our reach to other states including Penang, Johor, Sarawak, Sabah and Pahang to provide localised services to our customers.
1998: Awarded MSC Status
In January 1998, we were accorded MSC status due to our efforts in promoting local R&D and the push to export local software products overseas.
2003: Listed On MESDAQ Stock Exchange
In July 2003, were listed on Bursa Malaysia MESDAQ Stock Exchange.
2005: Inroads Into China & Australia
In 2005, we made a breakthrough in the China market via our maiden deal in Shanghai for a tenancy management solution. We also made inroads in Australia by clinching a deal to implement a property and resort solution for Mulpha Sanctuary Cove in the Gold Coast.
2008 – 2013: Launched E-Business Product & DotNet
Between 2008 – 2013, we successfully launched our new generation of e-business solutions with industry-specific functionalities and enterprise group services application, which leverages on the Microsoft.Net platform.
As of Today
The Covid-19 pandemic challenged traditional ways of working and accelerated the digitalisation of businesses.
We developed our next generation products – the “X-series” suite of Mobile internet solutions – HRX, ContractX, HotelX, PropertyX. These are designed with the Fourth Industrial Revolution (IR4.0) in mind.