Over the past 30 years, IFCA MSC Bhd has been at the forefront of digital transformation by developing business solutions for property, construction, hospitality & human resource.
Empowering the businesses of today with the tools of tomorrow.
Expertly crafted software, people-centric service.
- We challenge the status quo by being receptive to new ideas.
- We create disruptive solutions that elevate the industries we serve.
- We listen and strive to understand our customers, team members, and market.
- We create compelling user experience with empowered talent and technology.
- We are passionate about what we do and we build authentic relationships.
- We encourage entrepreneurial spirit with integrity, zeal, and passion.
- We strive to achieve work-life balance.
- We respect each other’s ideas and opinions.
- We forge trustworthy relationships with care, humility, and sincerity.
- We consistently deliver quality products and services to our customers and the communities we serve.
- We believe in giving back to the community.
1991-1995: Established Malaysian Branches
In 1991 – 1995, we expanded our reach to other states including Penang, Johor, Sarawak, Sabah and Pahang to provide localised services to our customers.
1998: Awarded MSC Status
In January 1998, we were accorded MSC status due to our efforts in promoting local R&D and the push to export local software products overseas.
2003: Listed On MESDAQ Stock Exchange
In July 2003, were listed on Bursa Malaysia MESDAQ Stock Exchange.
2005: Inroads Into China & Australia
In 2005, we made a breakthrough in the China market via our maiden deal in Shanghai for a tenancy management solution. We also made inroads in Australia by clinching a deal to implement a property and resort solution for Mulpha Sanctuary Cove in the Gold Coast.
2008 – 2013: Launched E-Business Product & DotNet
Between 2008 – 2013, we successfully launched our new generation of e-business solutions with industry-specific functionalities and enterprise group services application, which leverages on the Microsoft.Net platform.
As of Today
The Covid-19 pandemic challenged traditional ways of working and accelerated the digitalisation of businesses.
We developed our next generation products – the “X-series” suite of Mobile internet solutions – HRX, ContractX, HotelX, PropertyX. These are designed with the Fourth Industrial Revolution (IR4.0) in mind.
Explore our solutions
Property, Construction, Hotel, HR
Top 5 HR Challenges in the Manufacturing Industry
Top 5 HR Challenges in the Manufacturing Industry Does Industry Revolution 4.o (IR 4.0) have anything to do with talent
5 Future of Work Trends that Nobody Should Ignore
5 Future of Work Trends that Nobody Should Ignore Workplaces around the world are becoming more diverse, virtual and digital.
Understand The Tax Reliefs That You Are Entitled To
The Income Tax season for the Year of Assessment (YA) 2022 has begun. For individuals who only received employment income,